Anthony J. Grizanti
Anthony J. Grizanti is the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and a shareholder of the firm. He is also Chair of the Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation Group. Tony has focused his practice on trust and estate administration, corporation and business succession, estate planning and taxation, charitable giving, and elder law.
While a student at Syracuse University College of Law, Tony was Staff Editor of the Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce. Following law school, Tony served as attorney-advisor to the Hon. John J. Pajak of the U.S. Tax Court.
Tony is admitted to the New York State Bar and Pennsylvania Bar. He is also admitted to the U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Court of Claims, the U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tony is a Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Central New York and was recently named to the 2014 New York Super Lawyers – Upstate Edition.
- Business & Tax
- Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1984
- State University of New York at Buffalo, M.B.A., 1980
- Canisius College, A.B., 1971
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Central New York (Past President, 1996-1997)
- New York Super Lawyers – Upstate Edition: 2008 – 2017