Carol A. Christiansen
Carol Christiansen is an associate of the firm and a member of the Employee Benefits Practice Group. Carol designs qualified and nonqualified pension, profit sharing and deferred compensation plans for small business, public corporations, non-profit and governmental organizations. She represents clients before the IRS and Federal and NYS Departments of Labor on qualified plan and fiduciary issues. In addition, she assists individual clients with estate and retirement planning, with an emphasis on retirement benefits.
Prior to attending law school, Carol was a business librarian at a “Big Eight” accounting firm’s national office, taught English conversation in Japan and worked as a paralegal with this firm. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Northern District of New York.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation
- Syracuse University, J.D. (cum laude), 1994
- Columbia University, M.L.S., 1981
- SUNY Plattsburgh, B.A., 1980
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York