R. Michael Shafer
Fax: (315) 671-1217
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike is a member of the Agricultural Services, Business & Tax and Real Estate Practice Groups.
Mike earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, at Vermont Law School and earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree at the State University of New York at Oswego, with a major in political science.
As well as being a member of the Cortland County, Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations, Mike also plays an active role in community affairs. Mike has previously served as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Cortland Regional Medical Center, a member of the allocation committee for the United Way for Cortland County, and is currently treasurer of Cortland Loaves & Fishes. Mike is a past president of the Boards of the United Way for Cortland County, the Cortland Memorial Foundation, the Cortland County Bar Association and Cortland Loaves & Fishes. Mike is also a past member of the Board of Trustees of Vermont Law School.
Mike makes his home in Tully with his wife Kathleen. Kathleen and Mike have an adult daughter, Emma.
- Agricultural Services
- Business & Tax
- Real Estate
- Vermont Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1979
- State University of New York at Oswego, 1975
- Cortland County Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- House of Delegates Member, Sixth District
- United States Supreme Court
- Cortland Breakfast Rotary Foundation Chair