Ronald A. Mittleman
Ronald A. Mittleman brings a wealth of experience in the areas of lending issues, bank representation, corporate work-outs, transactional work, real estate development and corporate and commercial matters. He comes to our firm after many years with the Rochester, New York, firm of Lacy, Katzen, Ryen & Mittleman, LLP, where he served as both Partner and Chair of their Corporate Banking Department as well their Managing Partner for over 20 years.
Ron received his B.A.s from Syracuse University and his J.D. from the Washington College of Law of The American University. He was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1969 and is also admitted to the U. S. District Court, Western District of New York and Northern District of New York. He has lectured for a number of Northeastern financial institutions including JP Morgan Chase Bank on the subjects of lender liability, industrial development bond financing and proper loan documentation. He has also lectured at the Monroe County Bar Association Corporate Banking Seminar on a number of topics. In May 2010, Ron gave the convocation address to the accountant graduates at the State University of New York at Brockport.
Ron is a member of the New York State, Monroe County and Onondaga County Bar Associations and is very active with the community. Among other activities, he has served on the Boards of Directors for MacIntosh Business Systems, Inc. and, since 2013, Klein Steel Service Inc. Ron also continues to serve as Chairperson of the Crohn’s and Colitis Charity Golf Tournament, the Board of Trustees of the Irondequoit Country Club and is a former President of the B’nai Brith. He is a Silver Life Master in Bridge as well as an avid golfer who has competed in tournaments since his youth.
- Business & Tax
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Washington College of Law, The American University, J.D., 1967
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1964
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Director, Greater Funding of New York, Inc. (1991)
- Business Curriculum Development Committee,
- Washington College of Law of The American University
- Board of Directors, MacIntosh Business Systems, Inc.
- Chair, Crohn’s and Colitis Charity Golf Tournament
- Board of Directors, Klein Steel Service Inc.
- Former President, B’nai Brith
- Board of Trustees, Irondequoit Country Club
- Former Chairperson, Heart Association Charity Golf Tournament
- Former Member, Board of Directors of 231 East Ave., Inc.