Daniel J. Fetter is an associate attorney in the firm’s Business & Tax and Agricultural Services Practice Groups and represents clients in transactional matters such as mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, entity formation, business planning and succession planning for closely-held and family-owned businesses. Dan has represented clients in the purchase and sale of businesses in the following industries: automotive dealerships, equipment dealerships, manufacturing, software, agricultural, professional services (veterinary, legal, dentistry and accounting services), environmental remediation, fuel delivery, etc.
Dan is a graduate of the State University of New York at Oswego and a cum laude graduate of Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law. During law school, Dan was the President of the Ohio Northern Agricultural Law Association.
Dan is a member of the American, Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations, as well as the American Agricultural Law Association.
- Agricultural Services
- Business & Tax
- State University of New York at Oswego, 2012
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law, cum laude, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Agricultural Law Association
- New York Rising Stars – Upstate Edition: 2021