Daniel J. Fetter
Daniel J. Fetter is an attorney in the firm’s Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation, Agricultural Services, and Business and Tax Practice Groups. His practice areas focus on business transactions, succession and estate planning.
Previously, Dan worked at a law firm in East Syracuse practicing employment and education law.
Dan is a graduate of the State University of New York at Oswego and a cum laudegraduate of Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law. During law school, Dan was the President of the Ohio Northern Agricultural Law Association. He also received the achievement award in Gratuitous Transfers and was named the 2014-2015 Moot Court Board of Advocates Member of the Year.
He is a member of the American, Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations.
- Agricultural Services
- Business & Tax
- Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation
- State University of New York at Oswego, 2012
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law, cum laude, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- American Bar Association