Meghan M. Reap
Meghan M. Reap is an attorney in the firm’s Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation Group. Prior to joining the firm, Meghan was in private practice, concentrating in estate planning and trust, as well as estate administration. Meghan also focuses in elder law for long-term care planning.
Meghan is a graduate of the University of Scranton where she earned her Bachelor of Science Degree and a graduate of Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
- Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation
- University of Scranton, 2008
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2011
- New York State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Central New York